Monday, September 17, 2007

*Sigh* I got my needles and yarn out for the weightless scarf (mentioned yesterday) and, lo and behold, it calls for circulars, not straights. So at some point this week I have to go across town to my lys and pick up some circular size 15 needles. I guess this is going to be a Christmas present instead of a birthday present. With S. out of town this week I had planned on getting the house really, really clean for once. But now it looks as though I'll be working late nearly every night this week, so I have to decide which is more important - relaxing with a good book and/or some knitting, or cleaning the house. Ugh. Well, at any rate, I can pick up the needles when I go across town to have dinner with the 'rents. That way I only have to make the drive once. Whether I actually use the needles this week is another story. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: